Tag Archives: savings
Save 15-40% on Breakfast at ADios Café
Posted on September 13, 2012 by admin
Stop in this week or anytime this weekend and experience breakfast with a twist at ADios Café!
Located inside No Mas! Cantina in the Castleberry Hill art district near downtown Atlanta, ADios Café serves a delicious breakfast and other sweets and treats daily starting at 8:00 am.
SparkQuest gives you two ways to save at ADios Café:
- Frequent Diner Quest – Save 15-40% off a Mexican-style breakfast.
- Coffee Lover’s Quest – Make 5 coffee purchases, and get your 6th FREE! Coffee selections include traditional favorites like Café de Olla (cinnamon and cocoa) and Atole, along with espressos, frozen coffees and more.
Discover great SparkQuest deals at ADios Café!
Relaxed Fine Dining at Murphy’s in Virginia Highland
Posted on July 9, 2012 by admin
Check out any list of top Atlanta restaurants and you’re sure to find Murphy’s. There’s good reason why!
- Delicious food that fuses fresh local and international ingredients into superb lunch and dinner dishes.
- Attentive, friendly, and knowledgable staff.
- A relaxing and inviting atmosphere that is perfect for any occasion!
One of Atlanta’s best-loved restaurants for more than 30 years, Murphy’s is centrally located in the beautiful and historic Virginia Highland neighborhood and in close proximity to Midtown, Emory University, Georgia Tech and downtown Atlanta.
Whether you’re a regular or a first-timer, come in for lunch or dinner anytime and use SparkQuest to save 20-40%!
June is Camping Month, Celebrate with Savings at The Gear Revival!
Posted on June 7, 2012 by admin
Great news everyone … June is Camping Month! Now’s the perfect time to get out and enjoy the great outdoors. Even better, you can get your camping gear and supplies at locally owned and operated outfitter The Gear Revival and use SparkQuest to save 15-40%!
The Gear Revival has popular brands like Patagonia, Chaco, Mountain Hardwear, and more. They are located in West Midtown just down the road from Coca-Cola Headquarters and Georgia Tech, and nearby other SparkQuest merchants, including West Egg Café and Helmet Hairworx (West Midtown).
Save today with SparkQuest!
Real Mediterranean Cuisine at Sonny’s Place
Posted on April 2, 2012 by admin
Ever heard of Sonny’s Place? If you haven’t, then you’re missing out on a true Mediterranean delight.
Located on Briarcliff near LaVista Road, Sonny’s Place offers instant savings thanks to three different Quests with SparkQuest.
Their extensive menu offers an ecclectic collection of outstanding fish entrées and other Mediterranean cuisines. Signature dishes include:
- Smoked Salmon Platter (Lox, tomato, onion, bagel, cream cheese, coleslaw)
- The Middle Eastern Sampler Platter (tastes of Hummos, Tabouleh, Baboghanoush, and Falafel)
- St. Peter’s Fish
Also, be sure to try their stunning Whole Fried Fish that comes with a side of sliced potatoes, lemon slices, and a touch of Sonny’s special Skhug.
With huge portions and reasonable prices, plus an extensive Kid’s Menu with each meal coming in at only $4, come experience Sonny’s Place today for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and save with SparkQuest!