Tag Archives: dining
Save up to 50% at Duck’s Kitchen in Decatur
Posted on March 27, 2013 by admin
Duck’s Kitchen is Decatur’s favorite local bakery and bistro!
- The bakery is a real “made from scratch” bakery featuring freshly baked breads, cinnamon doughnuts, cookies, baby cakes and desserts made with high quality, all-natural, preservative free ingredients.
- The bistro offers casual, full-service dining in a relaxed atmosphere with a menu of sandwiches, soups, salads, pizzas and small plates that includes local favorites like their delicious slow-roasted beef sandwich, unique peach and goat cheese pizza, and popular shrimp cakes with avocado and citrus salad. The bistro also offers a great wine and beer list.
Everything is made on-site, from the walnut leek bread to the lemon mayo, using the freshest ingredients available. At Duck’s, the basic menu stays the same and they offer specials throughout the week using seasonal ingredients. Be sure to Like the Duck’s Kitchen Facebook page to keep up with the specials!
Stop in anytime and use your SparkQuest discount for 15 to 50% off your next food purchase at Duck’s Kitchen!
Authentic Moroccan Cuisine at Imperial Fez
Posted on October 1, 2012 by admin
Use SparkQuest and save 20% off dinner at Imperial Fez, plus get other valuable savings, too!
Since 1991, Imperial Fez has been offering Atlantans traditional North African food in a truly exotic dining environment.
Choose from plenty of exciting meat, seafood, and vegetarian menu options. Every plate served is a reflection of North African cuisine at its finest, handcrafted with the freshest produce, finest meats, and the best herbs and spices available.
Come in any night of the week and use SparkQuest to get 20% off your purchase. Other steps of the Quest get you a free appetizer, free dinner entree, additional savings, and an ultimate reward of a FREE 3-course dinner!
Save with SparkQuest and discover authentic Moroccan cuisine at Imperial Fez!
SparkQuest Savings at Raging Burrito
Posted on August 22, 2012 by admin
Located only a few minutes from Emory’s main campus, Raging Burrito & Taco has been named to numerous “Top of Atlanta” lists for everything from their unique and delicious food options to their massive outdoor garden patio area.
With SparkQuest, you can get 20% to 35% off your entire check!
Casual Dining, Relaxed Atmosphere, Amazing Food … Gotta Be Duck’s!
Posted on May 30, 2012 by admin
Duck’s Cosmic Kitchen features freshly baked breads, cinnamon doughnuts, cookies, baby cakes and other sweets and desserts made with high quality, all-natural, preservative-free ingredients.
The bistro area at Duck’s offers casual dining in a relaxed atmosphere with a menu of sandwiches, soups, salads, pizzas, and small plates, while also offering a great wine and beer list.
Duck’s Menu stays the same while also offering weekly specials using fresh seasonal ingredients.
Stop in anytime and use your SparkQuest discount for 15 to 50% off your next food purchase at Duck’s Cosmic Kitchen.
Make Mom Proud. Use SparkQuest and SAVE!
Posted on May 7, 2012 by admin
Mom has taught you many lessons in life. Lessons like “eat your fruits and veggies”, “be kind to others”, and of course, “brush your teeth”. Now’s your chance to make Mom proud by following another of her favorite life lessons “save, save, SAVE!“.
Show her how much you appreciate her (and how well you listened all those years ago!) by taking her, your wife, your grandmother, or anyone else out to eat and use SparkQuest to save, save, SAVE!
To see all the restaurants offering SparkQuest savings, access SparkQuest on your smartphone, tap the Filter button, and then select Dining. You’ll find restaurants all over Atlanta offering deals and savings, many up to 50% off! Here are just a few*:
- Noodle (Midtown)
- Harry & Sons
- Sonny’s Place
- West Egg Café
- Café Circa
- Outback Steakhouse (Toco Hills)
- Mellow Mushroom (Decatur)
- No Mas! Cantina
- Bibim Bowl
- Front Page News
- The Flying Biscuit Cafe (Sandy Springs)
- and lots more!
The lesson here? Use SparkQuest and make Mom proud this Mother’s Day!
* Restaurants and offers subject to change without prior notice. Before heading out, be sure to check your app for any restrictions (i.e., not valid for brunch, valid for dinner only, etc.) by going to an offer on the app and scrolling down to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS area.