The Buzz Blog
New Chef Brings More Seasonality to West Egg Café Dinner Menu
Atlanta favorite West Egg Café recently introduced a new dinner menu under the watchful eye of its new chef, Chef Wayne Rheinlander. Use your SparkQuest discount to try it out and save 20-50% after 5 pm any day of the week!
Chef Wayne has been cooking professionally for 15 years, including experience with the Buckhead Life restaurant group and Buckhead Diner. The new menu brings a great combination of his culinary creativity with an emphasis on seasonal and local ingredients.
For you regulars, don’t worry, West Egg will still be offering many of their current dinner favorites, like the popular Pig & Grits and burgers. Also, most of the delicious “breakfast all day” items still will still be available, as well as $10 Burger & Pint Night on Wednesdays and the popular Brinner brunch menu served on Sundays until close.
Here are a few of the new dinner items you can look forward to:
- Fried chicken schnitzel with garlic greens and citrus
- Pickled beet, goat cheese, and candied pecan “tartare” appetizer
- Beef short ribs with succotash and green tomato chutney
- Pickled shrimp and panzanella salad
- Chicken & Waffles with hot pepper jelly syrup
- Meatloaf better than your Mom’s
- Warm grain bowl of barley, red and white quinoa, soft boiled eggs, and seasonal vegetables
And, as always, Pastry Chef Chris Marconi will have plenty of delicious sweets and treats to round out your meal!